Monday, January 23, 2012

My first post: Hello & welcome all :)

Hi all, my name is Olivia. I am a 30 year old female living in a town outside of Houston with my sweet hubby of almost 7 years. I attend college, part time at DeVry University where I am majoring in Hospitality Management. I have always been told that I am a 'people-person', and well...that is no lie as I can pretty much get along with anyone. I also like to help people, and I believe that just goes hand in hand with what I am majoring in.

For work I am a part time product demonstrator. I am the person that demonstrates products, mainly foods in my case, and passes them out. AKA- 'the sample lady'.

In this blog I plan to feature beauty reviews. An interest of mine is beauty products, and what better way to broaden my interest than to write about them. I hope that you will not only like what I have to say, BUT also hopefully subscribe to my blog.

I hope you all have a wonderful day & that this year is treating both you and your loved ones great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment